Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
23 August, 2017, 02:58:50 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE FORUMS FOR THE BELL'S PALSY ASSOCIATION | Charity Reg. 1094039

+  Bells Palsy Support Forums
|-+  Regional - UNITED KINGDOM
| |-+  ENGLAND - Yorkshire & Humberside
| | |-+  Hull, East Yorkshire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hull, East Yorkshire  (Read 26731 times)
Ames
« on: 19 February, 2009, 01:18:41 pm »

Hello,

I'm Amy, 24, kept very busy by my 3 children (all boys!! aged 6, 3 and 4 months)

would be nice to be in some good wonky company.  I'm well into my coffee and natters so feel free to get in touch anyone.. I'm easy enough to get along with.

Tonyok

« Reply #1 on: 18 June, 2009, 10:03:14 am »

Hi Amy  Wink , i'm Tony i live in Lincoln i am 46 2day And i too have BP. I am 5 weks into mine and i hate it .
Redders
« Reply #2 on: 15 February, 2010, 08:37:32 pm »

Hi im Lauren, im 20 years old, a student in sheffield, who's done some modelling and works in a designer store part time. i have had BP for a week. and I am not coping at all. i always thought my mothers hug could solve anything!
Im scared it wont go. and that my face will be ruined for good.
and then i feel guilty for being so vain, because lets face it (no pun intended) at least i have all my limbs/senses/intelligence etc.
I really need support, advice, and general reassurance. As i think this is one of the hardest things to deal with and has stripped me of the minimal confidence I had.
thanks
x
mel100
« Reply #3 on: 18 May, 2010, 04:15:40 pm »

hi im mel,  Smiley im 44  from grimsby i too also have bp,ive had it around two years now,ive learnt to live with it now,thankfully my features have returned back to normal nearly ..i just get a very runny right eye now and again and facial pain. xxx
Carr1e
« Reply #4 on: 05 July, 2010, 07:00:00 pm »

Im Carrie, 41 just been confirmed today....hi guys
Mike

« Reply #5 on: 17 September, 2013, 10:47:57 am »

Hello - the name is Mike and I was diagnosed with BP on Sunday of this week, so am only in the early stages - am showing a number of the signs/symptoms that are described on the site.
Hopefully the healing process won't take too long - fingers crossed.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length