Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
22 June, 2018, 05:36:54 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE FORUMS FOR THE BELL'S PALSY ASSOCIATION | Charity Reg. 1094039

+  Bells Palsy Support Forums
|-+  Regional - UNITED KINGDOM
| |-+  ENGLAND - South West
| | |-+  Botox injections
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Botox injections  (Read 3267 times)
kathy

« on: 09 April, 2015, 02:48:11 pm »

Hi Everyone i was first Diagnosed with Bells palsy in November 2011. i have had about 8/9 attacks unfortunately i suffered a very bad relapse causing me to loose my speech and being admitted to hospital for  just over 24 hours, after seeing the Doctor on friday 21st March he told me my MRI scan was normal but has referred me for  botox injections with a neurosurgeon. has anyone else had botox injections for bells palsy? i am left with permanent droop my speech is better but i still struggle to get words out after my relapse. if anyone can help me understand this i would be grateful many Thanks kathy... from Plymouth
AnthonyTuh

« Reply #1 on: 20 May, 2018, 05:55:48 pm »

Does anyone know the possible side effects of botox injections into the pelvic floor?  If youve had these injections, what was your experience?  Did you experience any worsening of pain?  Pain relief?

Thanks,
Emily B.

2/3

Go to  here
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length