Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
13 December, 2017, 03:09:41 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE FORUMS FOR THE BELL'S PALSY ASSOCIATION | Charity Reg. 1094039

+  Bells Palsy Support Forums
|-+  Regional - WORLDWIDE
| |-+  AUSTRALIA
| | |-+  botox it really helps
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: botox it really helps  (Read 2497 times)
sueybee

« on: 18 October, 2016, 01:21:09 am »

Hi All, I had Bells Palsy about 4 years ago. I had no idea what it was or what was happening. Symptoms were severe pain behind the ear and tingling face sensations. I took steroids and strong anti viral pills. I had returned to about 85% normality after 12 months. Then I found an incredible eye surgeon that helped me with the use of Botox. My Left eyebrow was raised and my eye continually weeped and was squinting all the time and my face twitched and my smile was crooked. Most people said you could hardly notice it but I could, and it was worse when I was tired or sick. Since I started seeing Dr. Burt and injecting with Botox it has made the world of difference to me. All my problems are gone and I now have symmetry of my eyes and twitching and weeping has stopped also used it on my neck to relx the tight neck muscle. It is truly amazing!!!I have since started up a partnership with this Leading Melbourne Oculoplastic Surgeon to help people with BP and Facial Nerve Problems. We run a clinic once a month in the small town of Echuca, Victoria and Dr. Benjam Burt has helped lots of people so I thoughtI would share this with you so that you know there is help available after BP. Phone number for contact is 0499548351. Also you can google Dr. Benjamin Burt from Bendigo to check out his credentials. Its available for men and women and resonable priced. If you have any questions or want to have a chat please do. Honestly it is the BEST thing I have ever done. Cheers Sue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length