Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 December, 2017, 02:46:11 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE FORUMS FOR THE BELL'S PALSY ASSOCIATION | Charity Reg. 1094039

+  Bells Palsy Support Forums
|-+  Regional - WORLDWIDE
| |-+  USA
| | |-+  Hi!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 203 times)
kaitlinmartin2122@yahoo.c

« on: 09 October, 2017, 03:51:02 pm »

Hi everyone!

I was diagonosed with Bell's palsy in early march and recovered I'd say about 95-97% within about 6-7 weeks. Right before I noticed my hair felt as if it had been ripped out of my scalp on my right side and then I just felt sick and tongue lips and nose started feeling weird on that side. Within a couple of days I woke up and had zero movement on that side. About 2 days in I felt as if someone had taken a baseball bat to my face on the eighth side repeatedly and as if I should have been black and blue. Fast forward to now and I still have pain on my right side of my entire face when touched. But not nearly as bad.
I'm now experiencing a twitch right beside my right eye around the beginning of my eyebrow. You can visibly see whatever it is jump and twitch. This is causing migraines constantly and feels horrible. I don't feel well and other things don't feel what I'd call normal for myself on that side. This has been occurring since last Monday. Has anyone had this experience? Could I be getting bell's again?
Prals19

« Reply #1 on: 18 October, 2017, 06:38:32 pm »

Hi, my situation is similar, i really feel for you. This is so hard, I'm glad to be here and to find people that can understand! Kiss
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length