Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
19 November, 2017, 06:00:02 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE FORUMS FOR THE BELL'S PALSY ASSOCIATION | Charity Reg. 1094039

+  Bells Palsy Support Forums
|-+  Regional - UNITED KINGDOM
| |-+  ENGLAND - South West
| | |-+  Is it really Bells palsy?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Is it really Bells palsy?  (Read 34 times)
smudge111

« on: 06 November, 2017, 10:34:09 am »

Good morning ,im new to the forum.

About 5 months ago i had a tingling on my left cheek, and a couple weeks after it felt like the whole left side of my head and left side of my face went numb, . i went to the doctors and he said he was 95% it was a mild form of bells palsy, but i didnt have the drooping of the face or anything ,just the numbness , its now about 6 and half months and i still have this numbness on my left side , is this really bells palsy or something else? has anyone else had just theses symptoms , is there anything i can do, i have gone back to the doctors which was a different one this time ,and he said something about trigeminal neuralgia, but i dont have any pain which i believe this is associated with. im just getting so anoyed of waking up with this numb feeling on the left side of my face, will this go away ??
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length