Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
21 May, 2018, 06:15:54 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE FORUMS FOR THE BELL'S PALSY ASSOCIATION | Charity Reg. 1094039

+  Bells Palsy Support Forums
|-+  Regional - WORLDWIDE
| |-+  USA
| | |-+  2012 First Diagnosis - 2017/18 twitching begins ...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2012 First Diagnosis - 2017/18 twitching begins ...  (Read 263 times)
Wolfflet

« on: 01 February, 2018, 02:00:38 pm »

Good Morning - I had my first bout with Bell's in 2012 with a quick recovery.  In the years since, I've experienced infrequent eye twitching.  Recently, I've had pain near my left ear where it meets my jaw.  In the past few weeks, I've had some facial twitching.  While I understand Bell's can be recurring over one's lifetime, has anyone else had ongoing experiences over a period of 5+ years?

It's not debilitating - just inconvenient.  I'd like to know what to expect.

Thanks!
LauraB

« Reply #1 on: 09 March, 2018, 12:47:17 pm »

Hello, I also had BP in 2012. I have different residual and mine are more cognitive and vestibularly related, with symptomatic facial soreness.
Sorry to hear you are having issues also and that they seem to be increasing. I can not offer you any great answers. In reading through some of these entries made, it is very clear that each persons case is different from another. There seem to be almost no two alike. The human body is quite unique and the BP as well as the symptoms can be both uniform and diverse; reoccurring issues can be environmental as well as circumstantial.
I realize this offers you little in the way of answers you were looking for, but it is the truth. I am thankful that although annoying and inconvenient these are minor compared to what other people are suffering with and I remind myself of that daily and thank God it isn't worse.
Keep smiling, even if it is crooked!  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length